eCommerce in India – drivers and challenges!
- February 15, 2020
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The Orchid Hotel Pune Conference Room Chamber-4, Pune-Bangalore Road, Near Balewadi Stadium, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
What is your eCommerce strategy?
The Indian eCommerce market is growing fast is expected to touch $21 billion by 2021. How are you planning to compete and grow in this market?
Join us to discuss, and review cases to understand how successful retailers from around the world are creating and implementing eCommerce strategies.
The Kennovation team will also demonstrate the latest trends and successful implementations.
Your Host: Raj Gadre, Founder, CEO – Kennovation Services, Inc
“Helping Clients reimagine strategy, create business models; embrace digital transformation by changing organizational culture”
Babson F.W. Olin School of Business
Harvard Business School
Certificate of Management Excellence
- ✓ Leading Product Innovation
- ✓ Re-imagining Strategy – Applying Design Thinking
- ✓ Leading Change and Organizational Renewal
MIT Sloan School of Management
- ✓ Industry 4.0 – Leading Change in Manufacturing
- ✓ IoT – Business Implications and Opportunities
University of Bombay
- 20+ years of experience working with large corporations like Wipro, Intel
- 15+ years of experience as Strategy, Management and Technology consultant – with large, mid size corporations and start-ups from the US, Europe and Asia
The Orchid Hotel Pune
Conference Room Chamber-4,
Pune-Bangalore Road,Near Balewadi Stadium,
- 08:00AM – 08:30AM
Registration and Breakfast
- 08:30AM – 09:00AM
- 09:00AM – 10:15AM
eCommerce – drivers and challenges faced by retailers, Case studies
- 10:15AM – 10:30AM
- 10:30AM – 11:45PM
Integrated solution – concept, features and demonstration
Request for Registration
Note: Limited seats available we will confirm You on the status of Registration.