India – a Startup Country!
- February 19, 2020
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The Orchid Hotel Pune Conference Room Chamber-4, Pune-Bangalore Road, Near Balewadi Stadium, Balewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411045
Bubble to Maturity?
In 2020, the Indian startup market is expected to be more glorious, and yet more real! How are you planning to ride the wave?
Join us to discuss, and understand key success factors like an entrepreneurial mindset, business model evolution, customer and product discovery, pitching to investors.
Your Host: Raj Gadre, Founder, CEO – Kennovation Services, Inc
“Helping Clients reimagine strategy, create business models; embrace digital transformation by changing organizational culture”
Babson F.W. Olin School of Business
Harvard Business School
Certificate of Management Excellence
- ✓ Leading Product Innovation
- ✓ Re-imagining Strategy – Applying Design Thinking
- ✓ Leading Change and Organizational Renewal
MIT Sloan School of Management
- ✓ Industry 4.0 – Leading Change in Manufacturing
- ✓ IoT – Business Implications and Opportunities
University of Bombay
- 20+ years of experience working with large corporations like Wipro, Intel
- 15+ years of experience as Strategy, Management and Technology consultant – with large, mid size corporations and start-ups from the US, Europe and Asia
The Orchid Hotel Pune
Conference Room Chamber-4,
Pune-Bangalore Road,Near Balewadi Stadium,
- 08:00AM – 08:30AM
Registration and Breakfast
- 08:30AM – 09:00AM
- 09:00AM – 10:15AM
What is an entrepreneurial mindset? Iterative business models
- 10:15AM – 10:30AM
- 10:30AM – 11:45PM
Customer and Product discovery Pitching to investors
Registrations are full